Thursday, May 7, 2009

It isn't you not you - it's me

Dear Blogger.

Thanks for agreeing to meet with me for coffee. Ohh sure we could have done this somewhere more private, but, well... having people around... it's nice isn't it!

Things have been... strained recently, haven't they?

Yes they have. We started out having fun, I'd post on you, a few friends would comment. Good times.

But then things started getting weird. All of the sudden I wanted you to pretty yourself up and you refused!

And now I need to drop the bombshell. There's another blog. I've been posting on it. You know my compost series that you said was dumb - well Wordpress loves it. It's more user-friendly – more attractive.

So blogger, I think we need to... break up.

Ohh please don't sob, we knew it was coming.

No I'm sorry, my mind is made up.

That's just it, I'm not sure you can change. There just aren't the same hassles with Wordpress.

No I'm sorry, if you're going to be like that I'm just going to leave right now. Goodbye blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment